Thanks for choosing “Owsap” (“me”). Owsap provides resources and custom services including tutorials and documents regarding C++, Python and Lua development.
Your agreement with “Owsap“ includes these Terms and any additional terms you agree to. The agreements include terms relating to future changes to the Agreements. If you wish to review the terms of the Agreements, the current and effective version of the Agreements can be found on the “Owsap“ website. You certify that you have read and understood the Agreements, accept these Agreements and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree (or cannot comply) with the Agreements, then you will not be able to use any service. To use any service of “Owsap“ you promise that any registration information you submit to “Owsap“ is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
To use any service of “Owsap” you promise that any registration information you submit to “Owsap” is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
From time to time, we may make changes to the Agreements for valid reasons, such as improving existing functions, new functions or resources to the Service. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we will provide you with notice under the circumstances, for example, by displaying a prominent notice or seeking confirmation with the Service of by sending an email to you. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service, after the changes have been made, will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Therefore, please be sure to read any notification carefully, if you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the Agreements, you can close your account by contacting us. If you have received a Trial Version or Paid for any service you must cancel the Service.
Includes all digital goods you acquire from “Owsap” such as Systems, Tweaks, Tools, Resources and others unless stated otherwise.
- You cannot republish material and / or services;
- You cannot resell and share services or licenses;
- You cannot reproduce, duplicate or copy material and / or services;
All digital services of “Owsap“ are final and not refundable unless any digital good isn’t acquired in total.
The OSF Project is a private project and each customer has their unique version.
These terms are applied for everyone without exception and they must be followed and respected at all time.
No tolerance will be givin to anyone that breaks these terms.
Not complying with the terms will result in a permanent ban and lose of license.
- Sharing or reselling the projects files with third parties such as communities (including M2Dev) or other people is strictly prohibited.
- Manipulating and sharing any of the projects files is prohibited, including screen-shots or videos of the project (this doesn’t include server promotion).
- Any attempt to remove, bypass or manipulate the license will be subject to a permanent ban and loss of support.
- You are not allowed to ask for entire source files of the project. Each customer has their unique source and version.
- Asking for help (support) on forum’s (including M2Dev) specifically to the project is prohibited.
- Sharing your license key with other people is prohibited.
What are the owners’ rights?
The owner “Owsap” has the right to:
- Choose who his clients are;
- Cancel immediately any service of a client with or without a valid justification.
- Decide when to publish updates;
- Close all services including the “Owsap” website at any time;
- Take no responsability for your projects;
- Complete shutdown of the project;
Last update at 21 November 2021.